Ezra said: "Ethne you move from place to place to place"
Enoch : "That means your a nomad Ethne"
Enoch was getting some dip for his carrots and he said ""I want to double dip so I am getting each our own".
Enoch: "Mom you wanna hear my crazy dream from last night?"
Me: yeah
Enoch: "I dreamed there was a cougar and he turned on the light then he jumped on my bed and scared me awake and then he was chasing me on my bed and I fell right on my tummy-head."
Ezra: "then I jumped on him and killed him forever"
Enoch: "no he was nice and you weren't in my dream"
Enoch was bugging Ezra and Ezra said "NO! UH!"
Enoch said "why did you say Noah? He was the one who built the ark" Then he laughed. Funny kid.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
2 comments:
ok, this post made me lol! Your boys are a riot and quite articulate!
"No, he was nice and you weren't in my dream." That one cracks me up!
They totally crack me up as well. Sometimes I laugh so hard at what they say that they stop what they are doing and want to know what is so funny.
Post a Comment