Me: "Ezra, what happened to your face?
Ezra silently shrugs shoulders
Me: Enoch did you hurt Ezra's face?
Enoch: "We were wrestling pretty rough and I bumped his head with my head"
Me: You can't make marks like that by bumping two heads together. Look at those red lines on his face.
Enoch: "oh, what do you do to make those marks?"
Me: They look like scratch marks to me.
Enoch: "Oh, I guess I scratched him. (pause) But I didn't REALLY scratch him. (pause) Maybe it was an accident."
Ezra was supposed to finish his lunch. When I walked by his plate was empty and I said: Ezra you're done! Ezra looked surprised.
When I put the baby in bed I walked back through the kitchen and Enoch and Ezra were looking in the microwave. Enoch said: "He didn't finish he put his food in a bowl and put it in the
microwave."
After I sorted things out and re-directed Ezra to eating his lunch Enoch said: "Mom, Ezra tricked you for a reason. And that reason was cause he didn't want to eat."
I was talking to Enoch about setting an example today and he said: "mom, does Ezra do everything I do usually?"
Davis rocks
11 years ago
1 comment:
I love reading all the cute things your boys say! They are too cute.
Post a Comment