Friday, October 2, 2009

CRAZY DAY OF PLAY

I need structions (instructions). We need to know if the cat is there to play with. We are making a machine and I need structions. (grabs pen and paper and goes back outside)



"We are playing a game called Enoch and California Grandpa." --Enoch (they put a sheet on the coffee table to make a table cloth and they were having a picnic with the play food.

Enoch was being crazy and I said Enoch please stop.
Enoch: "you said I could be crazy"
me: no I didn't.
Enoch: "no I was talking to Ezra he said I could be crazy".
Ezra: "no I didn't cause that wastes my time".


Ezra, weepy after his bath says: "Dad, when are we going to buy a house with a fruit tree?"
Dad: "well we might put an offer in on Monday"
Enoch: "Dad, I'm thinking about buying that house with the rope swing"
Garrett: "oh, really?"
Mom and dad simultaneously: "how are you going to pay for it?"
Enoch: "dad's going to pay for it"

Ezra throwing a fit in his bed says: "I don't want to go to bed"

Enoch: "I like going to bed"

Ezra: "I know but I want to go to grandpa's house"

Enoch: "yeah but dad says we can't go until tomorrow"

Ezra: "is it a short time?"Enoch: "yeah"

2 comments:

Hilary said...

i love that you post these cute sayings from your boys! So are or did you put an offer on a house?! Exciting and sad :( I want you back in UT

Ashley said...

we are probably putting an offer in tomorrow but who knows if we will get it. This market here is crazy. Not like a lot of other places. I don't think we will be coming back anytime soon. Garrett has his dream job. That is good and bad I guess.