Monday, October 19, 2009

My Boys

Here is Enoch with his curly hair and excited about his new sweater. Cute boy. He is as smart as he is cute. Now to work on his character-that could maybe use a little work :)

Here is Ezra with his great smile. Is your sons hair too long when you enjoy the many do's you can do with the flat iron? You can't tell here but this morning I fixed his hair all wild and he looked SO different-but cute. He looked like a little punk rock boy. Kind of a Beetles wannabe but more punkish.

Give Me Your ANGRY Face. . .


WARNING: The following is not for the Faint of Heart
I looked down today and saw a very nasty little worm inching around. He was clear an you could see his insides. The inside of him was a liquid that was peach filled and you could see the air bubble inside him moving back and forth as the liquid sloshed while he was inching around--SICK--YUCK!! I saw it and yelled EWWW! Enoch and Ezra came running and said what mom? I said there is a nasty little worm down here. They both crouched down on the ground right by it and Ezra said: Eew! and Enoch said: "That is a very nasty worm. It makes me not want to look at it".


ME: Ezra don't talk to me that way I am your mommy and I treat you nicely so you need to treat me nicely.


Ezra with a scowl on his face says: "I don't WANT to be treated!












No comments: