Enoch: "Mom, we just have ketchup, so we need mustard. "
Mom: We have mustard.
Enoch: "no we just don't have mustard in the play food but we have Ketchup in the play food."
ME: Oh, yeah you're right we don't have any.
Enoch: "We don't have any french fries either to just dip in the ketchup."
ME: No we don't do we. What would you use the mustard for?
Enoch: "we would use it for sandwiches and bean burgers and the ketchup for those [sings] too. We just don't have meat or cheese [eder]. Is it weird that it didn't come with cheese or meat or [anysing]?"
Enoch Runs away and plays then comes back and taps me on the shoulder as I am typing this and says:
Enoch: "Oh and it didn't come [wis] any salt and pepper [eider]. Is that weird?"
ME: Yeah that is weird.
Ezra: "What is weird?"
Enoch: "that it didn't come [wis]any salt and pepper."
Ezra: "what's weird?"
Enoch: "I [jus] told you. That it didn't come [wis] any salt and pepper."
Ezra: "what's weird? he he he" Enoch tackles Ezra and shouts "I [jus] told you, you crazy guy."
Ezra: "I'm the king"
Enoch: " You're the king and I'm your servant"
Enoch runs to get a sword and play silk and asks me to tie the play silk around his neck while he turns the Bumbo over and places it on his head.
Enoch: "mom what's a servant?"
ME: you serve the king. You do whatever he asks you to-get him a drink, fix him food, pick up his clothes.
Enoch: "I [jus] don't have any clothes to pick up" they go to play and I hear
Enoch: "tell me to do [somesing]"
Ezra: "Pick up these toys! Pick this up! Put this in the kitchen!"
They move to the bedroom for the Servant to use the play food to cook for the king.
Enoch: "king since there is two of [everysing] (looking at the play food) can I have one?"
later--Enoch: King I need to go to the bathroom."
Ezra: "we don't have any bathrooms"
Enoch: "yes we do it's down the hall."
Ezra: "oh!" follows Enoch into the bathroom.
Enoch: "No I'm taking my hat off." Ezra leaves
Enoch: "Servant is done king"
Ezra: "oh"
I wish I had all day to write this down because it just gets better and better but I have to go make dinner. DARN! Wish you all could see this it is super funny.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment