Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Riding in the Stwolla (Stroller)

Last night Ethne watched a little Bugs Bunny with her dad and brothers. Today this is what I hear while pushing her in the stroller to the park:
Ethne: The Rabbit kicked the bucket, the Rabbit kicked the bucket, the Rabbit kicked the bucket......
Me: Ethne what did you say?
Ethne: The Rabbit kicked the bucket-dats like dying
Me: oh!! (hmmm, so that's what dad is teaching them these days...)

 A bit later: Ethne: "mom is I a good tippa(tipper)? Is I a good tippa when you tip da stwolla (stroller)?
Me: Yes you are! Very good.
She was referring to when I tip up the stroller to go up the curb or down the curb. She is so funny in the "stwolla" she races her brothers and even whey then are way ahead of her she yells out "I'n beating you". She also has this funny way of looking like she is wheeling a wheelchair instead of being pushed in a stroller. It's really quite funny.
 Love this look
 I think this is a beautiful picture of her. She looks lovely don't you think?
And on the way home she asks this-
Ethne: Mom do I look cute?
Me: Yes you do but do you know what is even more important that looking cute? Acting cute.
Ethne: Like being good?
Me: Yes, and being nice and kind
Ethne: Yeah!

1 comment:

Helen Sycamore said...

Deffiently a good tipper, except for when Aunt Camilla dumps her out...actually thats probably just A. Camilla. :)