Here are some shots of Adelaide at night when we lived there. Garrett was working on a matte painting of buildings at night for "The Hunger Games" and these are some of the photos he took.
If you saw the Hunger Games then you probably saw elements of these buildings somewhere in the movie. Kinda fun to think about.I wasn't totally wild about Adelaide. There were some great beaches and some great weather but the CBD that we lived in was not that great. I thought it was kind of yucky. There wasn't much to do unless you have lots of money to shop.
But once you get out of the CBD there were some really lovely parts. There was a great duck park I didn't discover until we were about to move :)
We also really loved the Zoo, and all the wildlife parks there. Lots of fun wildlife. If you ever go there then just make sure to get out of the city and take a trip to Kangaroo Island.

1 comment:
I do want to go to kangaroo island. I love seeing pictures of you all there.
Post a Comment