Sunday, August 19, 2012

Princesses Don't Pick Noses

We were riding the bus the other day and Ethne sees a little Indian kid picking his nose. She proclaims loudly "mom, udda (other) kids know how to pick day(they) noses too."
Oh joy!

She almost never picks her nose. She runs to get a tissue and she cleans out her nose with it and then says "mom, which one is the cycling(recycling)?" and throws it away in the rubbish bin. Good on ya Mate! Mum's proud of you!

Then the next day:

Ethne: "Mom can you get this off me?" (holding up finger)
Me: Is that a booger?
Ethne: "Yes-um I accidentally picked my nose"
Me: Lets get a tissue
Ethne: "OK"
While walking to get a tissue she says "mom, I can't wait until kids don't know how to pick day(they) noses"
Me: Me too-what a happy day that will be :)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

She is just adorable! Can you send her over to teach my Phoebe to not pick her nose?

Helen Sycamore said...

OH I miss her! I frequently think of her when someone puts their elbows on the table. :)