Friday, June 26, 2009

Potty Humor

Today—Ezra was going to the bathroom and kept calling me in over and over to wipe his bottom. He thought it was so funny to try to “trick” me so as soon as I would come into the bathroom he would say he wasn’t done yet and then he would laugh and laugh and laugh. Silly kid. When I was done playing this game and he called me yet another time I said so you are really done this time? He answered “correct!” Before I wiped his bottom he said "mom, Jenny doesn't say (sigh) when I say wipe my bottom"

I said oh really what does Jenny say?
Ezra: "She just says OK."
knowing that he was comparing her to me I said: what do I say when you say wipe my bottom?
Ezra: (SIGH)

I realized that I do often sigh when he calls me in for that game over and over and over. (sigh)

No comments: