Thursday, June 11, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes

My friend Dawn was watching the boys the other day and she asked them a bunch of questions and recorded their answers. They weren't real talkative with a lot of them she said but some of these were very funny.

Enoch's Favorites:
Color: Green
Animal: parrot (never heard that before)
Food: Shrimp (too true)
Game: Outer space game (whatever that is I think he made that up)
Song: "I Am a Child Of God"
Friend: Ezra (how sweet)
Toy: Wooden Play Food
Holiday: Easter

Ezra's Favorites:
Color: Green/purple (this changes from day to day)
Animal: parakeet (first time I have heard this)
Food: Shrimp
Game: Bocci Ball
Song: The Bee Song
Friend: Enoch
Toy: Play Food
Holliday: Heaven- Sir Kevin of Devin (whatever that means)

Questions:
What is your moms name? Ashley
What is your moms favorite color? Enoch: all of the colors are her favorite. Ezra: blue
What does your dad do for fun? Enoch: nothing Ezra: Family Home Evening w/ rootbeer
What does your mom do for fun? Cooks and makes cookies (funny since I only make them about once a quarter if they are lucky)
What does Jesus teach us? Enoch: the gospel Ezra: nothing
Who is the Holy Ghost? Enoch: Not a person, he's a spirit that I don't know what he does.
What is something your mom always says to you? Eat your sandwhich
What makes mom happy? Enoch: "Ezra" Ezra: "I don't know"
What makes mom sad? Enoch: I suppose when I hit Ezra that makes mom mad.
How does your mom make you laugh? Enoch: Tickling me and telling me a funny joke Ezra: I don't know
What was your mom like as a child? Enoch: she was like me. Ezra: she wanted some toys
How old is your mom? 4
How tall is your mom? Ezra: 2 feet Enoch: "that---much"
What is her favorite thing to do? Paint (funny since I am not sure they have ever seen me paint)
What does your mom do when you're not around? Just walks around and colors.
What is your mom really good at? Enoch: Taking me to the park and everything. She's good at everything. Ezra: nothing
Is there anything your mom is not good at? Enoch: no, she's good at everything. Ezra: "NO"
What does your mom do for her job? Enoch: "Clean the house" Ezra: "I don't know"
What is your moms favorite food? Enoch: quesadilla's, cheese and chocolate chips, (where he got that I have NO idea) dough (another mystery-maybe he was thinking about what he likes becuase I don't eat things in dough form), cookies. Ezra: Some carrotts, some onions, some peppers, and tomatoes.
What makes you proud of your mom? Enoch: "Because she's happy" Ezra: "because I love her"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute!!! What a great thing to have later... How are you doing? It's getting closer :)

Ashley said...

yeah it is getting closer and I am feeling it. So far I have been really active. Not slowing down at all but after last week I am going to take it a little more easy this week. I am worn out! I figured today we would just have a lazy play day and I would clean the house while they just played. They are still in jammies actually and don't want to change so I say--who cares. They wanted me to make biscuits too and I did that--normally I wouldn't have time-but today--who care :)

The Josh Bird family said...

That is funny and cute!

Hilary said...

What a fun thing Dawn did for you! I just read through all your posts that somehow I missed and they just made me smile! You have the smartest, cutest, funniest little boys. I love that you share all the funny things they do and say.