Today Ezra was making snakes with playdough and saying in a momma voice: "AH I don't wanna have two kids"
I said you don't want to have two kids?
He said "No the momma snake said that."
Then he says "Ah! I gotta lota kids" and he makes the momma snake go crazy and scream and fall apart. "And the baby snake says (whines) where's our momma?" Momma snake: "Just a minute until your dad comes." Baby snake: "No I don't want to wait until my dad comes. Don't cut my brother." Ezra (as himself): "I have to cut your brother you're playdough"
He is so funny having conversations with himself and the playdough snakes and doing all the voices.
I can't help but think this conversation doesn't make me look so good :( Poor kid he must be growing up with baggage.
Davis rocks
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment