I just went in Ezra's room to get him out of bed. He never went to sleep for his nap Just as I opened the door he was standing up and finishing peeing all down his legs I said Ezra what happened? Why didn't you tell me you had to go potty. He said "I was saying I need to go potty". I said I couldn't hear you- you have to say it loud when you are in your room. When I told him that he couldn't have a jelly bean he said "why?" I said because you didn't wake up dry. He said "Oh, but I was working SO HARD!" Then he asked for a bath and I put him in and started the water then went to get the bedding out to the washer. I came back to see what he was saying in there and he was sitting there saying "I don't want to drown" over and over. I said you aren't going to drown honey and I turned off the water-- funny kid
No comments:
Post a Comment