Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kangaroo Island: Rocks

These shots are taken from the famous "Rocks" on Kangaroo island. So beautiful!
Beautiful view but not so great to be up there with G taking pictures and not helping to pay attention to our 3 kids running around.

See how this looks kind of like an elephant? No? well you will.
My super cute family. I love these guys.
Ezra pretending to be a mountain lion. He "dis-da-peared" as Ethne would say and I was so worried.  He was with G one sec and gone the next and as soon as I knew G didn't have him I was really worried. There were tourists all over and there were signs saying stay away from the edge because there were no safety measures to keep you from falling off the edge and onto the rocks sticking up out of the water.  He was only gone for a min and we found him but while we were looking for Ezra Enoch walked off and he took longer to find. He walked into a rock where he couldn't see or hear us and we were calling him and looking everywhere. Not my favorite moment. I wanted to shake him when he came out of his dark little hole.
now do you see how it looks like an elephant?
So cute!
Ezra still being a mountain lion and Enoch running down the side of the rock looking like he was about to jump to his death. It still makes me feel like I can't breathe when I think about how those two tried my nerves on those rocks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It took me FOREVER to see the elephant. haha! I am pretty sure my kids would have fallen to there death there - yikes!

Helen Sycamore said...

Wow! So beautiful but man that is scary!

Dorothy said...

Ah, how scary!!! Looks really cool though! I don't see the elephant however. :(