Yes you may play outside but you can't be loud because our landlord lives on our street and he will hear you. And if he comes over you run inside.
Ezra: Why? because he's a kidnapper?
Me: No he's not a kidnapper. He's just been in a bad mood lately.
Ezra: If he's been in a bad mood, he should get some more sleep.
Showing off while being exceptionally silly
He was screaming like he was going to die here because he and Ezra thought it was SO funny :) Although I must add it was a muted scream since we can't disturb the landlord who lives somewhere on our street :(
Acting Silly as usual. I couldn't get these guys to give me a serious pose the whole 15 min. I tried. ha ha
Hey what is that up there?
That is one crazy bug
Can you believe that?







No comments:
Post a Comment