Ezra woke up in the middle of the night disturbed and wouldn't go back to sleep. Camilla is sleeping in their room so she was woken up and tried to see what the problem was. She asked him and he said he couldn't sleep. After a while this is the conversation she had with him:
Camilla: why can't you sleep?
Ezra: because I can't stop thinking about the monkey
Camilla: why can't you stop thinking about the monkey?
Ezra: because they are painting the monkey.
Camilla: they're painting the monkey?? Why don't you want them to paint the monkey?
Ezra: I don't like patterns on my monkey's
Davis rocks
11 years ago
1 comment:
This made me laugh out loud! And I can SO see Camilla saying that in the middle of the night when she's tired and feeling grouchy, "Why don't you want the monkey's to have patterns?!"
Post a Comment