Garrett started something new with the boys on Sunday mornings to keep one of them occupied and happy while he has a PPI with the other one. He downloads stories and podcasts from "The Friend" magazine onto the ipod for them to listen to. While one is having his PPI on a walk with Garrett the other is listening and drawing pictures alone in the toy room. I guess Ethne decided she wanted to be a part of, because we walked into the toy room and found her like this:
She had turned it on and was listening while drawing pictures.If I didn't know how old she was I would have guessed by her intensity with the whole thing she was at least 10. Funny girl!
Garrett and I both hated to take it away from her but we were equally afraid to leave her alone with it. You never know what will happen with a two year old and electronics. The battery had been dying so it was also plugged into the wall.
We let her listen for a while and then put up the ipod for another day. She was very upset and threw a fit but she did eventually get over it. What a crazy and sweet girl she is.
No comments:
Post a Comment