Just finishing brushing my teeth mom. If only I could get these buttons figured out.


Maori tongue:

She is such a doll and so full of personality. She was having so much fun jumping around the house and singing and dancing we were all cracking up at her.

Thoughtful:

Mom and
Ethne girl-this picture is for you Camilla so you could see the scarf:


Rain coat and backpack complete with her lunch for nursery, nappies and wipes, and paper and a pen to color :)

She loves to
accessorize-the backpack, the jacket, the gum boots, it is all so
Ethne-

Thanks Grandma fry for the backpack. She loves it and looks really cute with it on :)
3 comments:
May I just say that it was VERY nice to see a picture of YOU that isn't 200ft. away, and you look as beautiful and fabulous as ever, and it makes me miss you, and I LOVE seeing your kids, but I wouldn't mind a few more of my sister in there!!! (and your hair is super cute fyi) Love you guys!
LOVE it all! This scarf looks fantastic as do you! Also I adore Ethnes outfit and miss that little girl SO much!
Nice pictures....and I love her fashion sense! She reminds me of when Jessica was little. She loved clothes, particularly the ones my mother made for her. She like looking in the mirror at herself with her dresses...this is when Darryl and I decided to teach her the the saying, "Obedience is better than being beautiful."
Post a Comment