Friday, July 8, 2011

Day Two Sydney Australia


Wonderful times together in Sydney. I sure miss this girl. Can't think of anyone better than one of my sisters to travel and play with. Too bad it doesn't happen often enough these days.

The famous Sydney Opera House

The just as famous Sydney Bridge

This area is called the rocks and it was probably my most favorite part of Sydney. I loved just being down here and seeing all the amazing buildings and the bridge and the opera house and the church. It was so beautiful down here.

other views of the rocks

all of these buildings are now fancy restaurants.

The church and the rocks.
a view across the harbor

another view across the harbor

this one one of the coolest buildings as well

Down by the bridge-lovely view of the opera house
Palm trees are so beautiful. I hope I always live somewhere where they grow.

Sydney night life-




Camilla and I kind of sneaked into this building. She wasn't very happy with me for doing it huh Camilla? But it was so cool I wanted to see it.

It is a hotel (a really nice hotel) and it has at least one restaurant and a whole bunch of high end stores for shopping.

And the weirdest thing was that this wall was inside the building. It looks like the outside of another building but it is an inside wall in this same building with all the shops etc... It is a really unique and interesting affect.








No comments: