Monday, May 7, 2012

"I WANT TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES"

"I WANT TO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES"
Me: "No you don't Enoch.."
Enoch:"Yes I do. I've already read part of the first chapter"
lol-Garrett died laughing

Enoch picked up a pamphlet promoting the Hunger Games Movie and it had the first chapter of the book inside. I found him reading it one day and tried to take it away. He was really into it and didn't want me to take it. I told him he couldn't read that because he wasn't old enough and it wasn't appropriate for him to read it. He argued with me that it was really good and there wasn't anything he had read in it that was bad :) I didn't know exactly what to say to him except that he couldn't read it and I was going to throw away the pamphlet.

No comments: