Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ezra: "mom, can we go to the woods for my mission?"
Mom: WE? who are you going to teach in the woods?
Ezra: I'm gonna bring Enoch and a few other people
Mom: well you can't bring people with you on your mission
Ezra: OH NO!!
runs to his bedroom to tell Enoch the bad news
Ezra: Enoch, you can't take people on your mission with you.
Enoch: I am gonna take you for my companion.
Ezra: no, you can't. ask mom.
Enoch yells to kitchen: "mom, can people take their brothers for their companions on their mission?
Mom:

2 comments:

Kat & Joe said...

Awesome! Shadrach has told me he wants me to go on his mission with him and that he doesn't want to go without me. hmmmmmmm.... hopefully that won't be an issue at 19 years old. I love kids, so funny

Kathryn Creswell

Mandi said...

Hey Ashley. Last night we watched "Searching for Bobby Fisher" with the kids and Jonah leaned over to me and said, "Mom. That kid looks like Enoch." And I had to admit, he kinda does.