Enoch: Squishing him!
Enoch is outside riding his bike without a shirt. I asked him if there was a reason he was outside without a shirt and he said "yeah, my skin wants to feel the sun"
On night the boys were having movie time and asked for "I Love Lucy" of course and Enoch said: "mom Ezra and I have something to say to you.(dramatic pause) We don't like it when you and dad sneak and watch I Love Lucy when we go to bed at night. Right Ezra?" Ezra says "Right!"
Enoch said " So that is all we have to say to you"
I said what makes you think we are sneaking?"
He started thinking really hard and said "well it's yours(think think) and you can watch it when you want (think think)-so I guess you aren't sneaking. OK, I guess you can do it if you want to.
But me and Ezra still don't like it when you watch it without us"

No comments:
Post a Comment