Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Mother. . .

Yesterday Enoch was commenting on how great our dinner was and I pointed out that he was lucky to have a mother to make him such great food. He told me that when he grew up and had another mother she would make good food for "me and Ezra". I said another mother? What other mother? He said "you know, when I grow up and find the OTHER MOTHER." I said do you mean a wife? His face lit up and he said "YES! when I find a wife that is the other mother". So this morning I asked him about it in front of Garrett so that Garrett could hear about Enoch's take on a wife. Garrett and I laughed about how so many boys never change. They grow up and don't marry a wife. They marry Another Mother!

No comments: