Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's Been An Ethne Morning


This morning has been full of Ethne quotes. She has really been cracking me up.

Ethne: Mom, how do eggs blow on dey self?
Me: They don't. Why do you think they do?
Ethne: Because I blew on my egg and it blew back. How does it do that?

Ethne: mom, this food is yumalicious.
ME: What is yumalicious?
Ethne: It's food dat's good and not bad. It's healfy food. They want us to jus eat healfy food dat's good for us.
Me: who does?
Ethne: Jesus

Ethne: why do people bring der stuff dat's not real to de zoo?
Me: what stuff?
Ethne: stuff dats not real like babies and stuff?
Me: You mean like dolls?
Ethne: Yes.
Me: They just bring it because it's fun and they like it. Would you like to bring baby Camilla to the zoo?
Ethne: Yes.
Me:  :) I thought so.

Ethne: mom, who's in ya heart? Mom, who's in ya heart?
Me: who is in my heart?
Ethne: JESUS
me: oh, guess who else is in my heart?
Ethne: who?
Me: you
Ethne: but how did I get inside your body cause I'm right hea-uh....

Ethne: mom will you get me some mor-uh sireal?
Me: in just a minute I am trying to get this squash cut up and in the pan
Ethne: um, mom we-mem-buh I like it wraw?
Me: yes but I am making butternut squash pancakes so I need to cook it
Ethne: ew
Me: it's not really a proper pancake it's more like a savory crepe
Ethne: what?
Me: it's not really a proper pancake it's more like a savory crepe
Ethne: WHAT?
Me: Ethne, I just told you
Ethne: Yeah but my ea-uhs are tie-ud so I can't he-uh yo

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Haha I miss Ethne girl. SUCH a cutie!

Unknown said...

I love little Ethne! She has so much personality, i just love it!