Friday, July 31, 2009

I Was Born That Way

So my very busy, but very wonderful younger sister Camilla canceled all previous engagements to come out and help me after my surgery. She was up with the boys this morning while I was trying to get some sleep and she was spending time reading to the boys. While she was doing this, however, Ezra was secretly drawing all over himself. When Camilla noticed she said "Ezra why did you draw all over yourself?" and he said "No, I was born that way".

4 comments:

Erica said...

I love the cute things your kids say. Trevin is just starting to really talk and sing. Your little girl is So cute!!! Congats.
Erica

Cristi said...

how cute!!!

Sheryl said...

That is hilarious. I crack up when they make stuff up that seems like a logical excuse to them, but anyone over the age of five would know it was a fib.

Emily's profile said...

Ashley, Hey how are you? Your baby is darling!!! Congratulations!!! I love getting on and reading your blog, you are an amazing writer and your kids do the funniest things. I love that Ezra said "I was born this way" I laughed for a good 5 min. Anyway just wanted to say hi! Hope all is going well!