Monday, May 11, 2009

My Pirates

Enoch and Ezra are some of the most creative and active little boys of 4 and 2 that I know. I have a hard time keeping up with them and try to make the most of birthdays, Christmas and other holidays to pick up toys for them that will facilitate creative play and make my life easier by keeping them busy for hours at a time. Thanks to grandparents who do most of the buying of these great toys I have been able to make this possible. Enoch and Ezra spend hours on end dressing up as pirates, explorers, animals, super-hero's, kings, knights, dragon slayers, etc. . . Those are just the most common I have running around my house. Here are some great pictures of a few of these activities. Thanks Grandparents for all the great creative play toys that make my children happy, smart, active and out from under my feet as I run our household. I will try to get some pictures of Enoch and Ezra the chef's. They LOVE their wooden fruits and vegetables and play "cooking" almost everyday.



Too cute to be bad! The boys love these play silks and pirate swords. The swords are a little harder than I would have liked, but so far no fatalities.

Sad little Pirate--pouty never looked so good.









ARG!!

4 comments:

Sunshine said...

What mightly scary looking pirates. Sam and Alena were very clearly impressed when they saw those get-ups.

Ashley said...

I told Enoch and Ezra that Sammy and Alena liked their SCARY pirate costumes and they were VERY excited.

Erica said...

What great costumes! I love the creativity. How are you? Been thinking alot about you. Let me know...
Love you
Erica

Unknown said...

So cute! I love pirates... actually made all three of us pirate costumes for Halloween last year. I can just imagine that they entertain each other for hours... lucky you!